Saturday, November 13, 2010

Photo Project 1

 Close-up

Light

Motion

Edge Problem

I love shooting black and white film... it is so amazing how images can change in a different medium. The close-up image is my neighbors  dining room chair.  I just love this picture.  Who knew a dining room chair could be so beautiful.  The next image Light is also in my neighbors house (she has her house decorated beautifully) I like the way the light hitting the table looks almost like satin.  The next image, motion, is a merry go round at the park.  I shot a million pictures of this one, I had found some people at the park that were good sports and spun around on the merry go round until they were cross eyes.  In the end I really like this one the best, because you couldn't really tell what it was.  I think I was attracted to the blurred motions along with the circular lines and the texture of the ground.  The last one, edge problem, was suppose to be an image without the focal point being in the center of the image, and the edges of the image needed to be interesting enough to draw your eye around the image.  For this one I climbed on top of this jungle gym at the park, it is this sort of circular thing with a ladder/monkeybar thing going around it.  The shadow on the texture of the sand was sort of interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment