Saturday, November 13, 2010

Photo Project 2


This had to have been the toughest project ever..... well, besides having to stare at my self and paint my self portrait.  I must have shot at least 6 rolls of film.  We had to set the the photos and have someone else take them for us...the problem is, I am use to being behind the camera, not in front.  These were the only two that I liked of just me...the funny thing is, I shot both of these by myself, using the timer.  I guess I could just be more myself, when I was shooting my own photo.  I will have to post the two other photos of this project when I get them back from my instructor.  I also had to shoot a self portrait without me being in the picture.  A composed image that represents me, and also a self portrait of me as a character. 

You will have to stay tunned to see those.


No comments:

Post a Comment