Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sphere Crazy


The first sphere I did - oops!  forgot to write down what i used???

I used splatter 46 brush for this one


I started to get into this by the third one.  This one was done with a dark gray/blue background (underpainting) and I used brush: wet sponge  - opacity 40/flow 20

This one was done with a deep red underpainting, brush: round fan stiff thin 25, opacity 23/flow 11.  My husband Mark, challenged me to make a fluffy ball, I was thinking pom pom, he was thinking Sulley from Monsters Inc. as a ball????  Maybe next time.


This one was done with a yellow underpainting, brush: round angle low stiffness 46, opacity 43/flow59 

This one that looks like you need a new prescription for your glasses, was done with the an airbrush 66 and a mix of opacities and flows.

No comments:

Post a Comment